Do you want a low cost account with basic benefits and a little something EXTRA? Then Extra Checking is for you! This account offers cell phone protection, ID theft aid, and buyer’s protection.
Here’s how you can eliminate the $6 monthly service charge. First, if you enroll and receive monthly e-statements, we will waive $3 of the monthly fee. Second, if you maintain a $750 minimum balance OR sign up for direct deposit, we will waive $3 of the monthly fee. Benefits include:
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, Bill Pay, and E-Statements
- ID Theft Aid* – Includes payment card fraud resolution, $1,000 in personal identity theft benefit and identity restoration.
- Cell Phone Protection* – Just pay your cell phone bill with your EXTRA checking account powered by BaZing, and you are covered. Receive up to $200 per claim (one claim per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen.
- Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty* – Newly purchased items are protected for up to $2,500 per item if theft or accidental breakage occurs during the first 180 days of purchase, when purchased using your BaZing checking account.
- Visa® Debit Card for access to your funds 24-hours a day, seven days a week, at thousands of locations throughout the world.
To access a description of the ID theft aid, cell phone protection, and buyer’s protection benefits, visit www.bazing.com/benefits. If you have questions about these benefits or to file a claim, call BaZing customer service at 855-822-9464 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday).
No products or merchants, or merchant’s products, associated with BaZing and advertised here are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency of the United States, First Community Bank or its affiliate(s).
*Cell phone protection, personal identity theft, and buyer’s protection and extended warranty are subject to additional terms and conditions. Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.